TERMS & CONDITIONS:
PurpleSkin®️ Avocados – “Why I love PurpleSkin® Avocados” Contest (SINGAPORE)
Contest Period: 1 July – 29 July 2022
Terms and Conditions of Participation in the Green Skin Avocados Web Competition (Promotion) and Social Media (Facebook and Instagram) Competition (Promotion).
1. Information on how to enter the Promotion and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Promotor and Eligibility:
The PurpleSkin®️ Avocados – “Why I love PurpleSkin® Avocados” Contest [“Contest”] is organized by Display Concepts Advertising & Promotions Pte. Ltd. (Promotor) on behalf of Green Skin Avocados Pty Ltd (ABN 35 603 093 901) of PO Box 8277, Wynnum North, QLD Australia 4178.
3. Entry is only open to residents of Singapore. If a participant is below 18 years of age, the consent of the participant’s parent or legal guardian is deemed to have been and subject to the Rules and Regulations herein. (entrants)
4. Employees, directors and officers of the Promotor and agencies associated with this Promotion and their immediate family are not eligible to enter the Promotion. Immediate family includes: spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child, parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister and first cousins.
5. The Promotion commences on Friday 1 July – 29 July 2022 (11:59:59PM), and for a total of 4 weeks.
The Promotor reserves the right to amend the Contest Period at any time. All entries received outside the Contest Period will be disqualified. The closing date for all entries is the 29 July 2022.
6. To enter the Promotion during the Promotional Period, each Entrant must either:
7. Each Entrant can submit entries on the channels above.
8. Social Media entries can include additional images and text or videos – all entries will be judged together. In order to enter the Promotion the Entrant must have a Facebook or Instagram account in order to submit an entry and Facebook Messenger to receive notifications relating to this Promotion.
9. Incomplete or indecipherable entries, or entries that do not comply with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed invalid.
10. Entries must be received during the Promotional Period. Entries are deemed to be received at the time the entry is submitted on the Facebook post or Instagram post.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants including any Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence and reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached one or more of these Terms and Conditions, has tampered with the entry process or the Promotion itself, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct which jeopardises the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted by the Promotor in its discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
12. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to determine the identity of the Entrant.
13. This is a game of skill. Each entry will be judged individually by the creativity, originality, authenticity, and appeal of the response. Entries will be judged and announced during the week commencing 15 August June 2022 by Display Concepts Advertising & Promotions Pte. Ltd. with input from Green Skin Avocados. The judges may select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best and record them in order of merit, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible Entrant.
14. The entries judged to be the best by the Promoter from all entries received during the Promotional Period will receive x1 supermarket gift voucher valued at SGD200. There will be only four prize winners.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The prize winners will be notified by email, Facebook or Instagram direct message, depending on where the winning entry was received.
17. Unless otherwise agreed, the prize will be sent to the winners’ Singapore residential address, which must be confirmed by the winners via Facebook or Instagram direct message within 14 days of the Promotion end date.
18. If the prize winner does not provide an appropriate delivery address to the Promoter within the time period specified in clause 17 they will forfeit their right to the prize.
19. Pending the winner’s location, delivery of the prize may take up to four weeks.
20. If for any reason the winner does not take the prize or any element of the prize within the timeframe stipulated in these Terms and Conditions then that prize or that element of that prize will be forfeited.
21. If the prize or part of the prize is unavailable the Promoter in its discretion reserves the right to substitute the prize or that part of the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
22. Prizes or any part of the prize are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
23. Once a prize has left the Promoter’s supplier’s premises, the Promoter and its agencies and companies associated with the Promotion will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, loss or damage to, or caused by that prize.
24. Each Entrant agrees that they are fully responsible for the content of the entry they submit (Content). The Promoter is not liable in any way for the Content submitted by Entrants to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may decline to publish Content in its sole discretion and without notice. Each Entrant warrants and agrees that: (a) they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property rights, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable – with respect to race, religion, origin or gender – or otherwise unsuitable for publication; (b) the Content is proprietary to the Entrant or they have obtained full prior consent from any person who has jointly created, or has any rights in the Content, for the use of that Content; and to agree to these Terms and Conditions; and to receive the prize; (c) the Content does not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity; and (d) they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems. Without limiting any other terms herein, the Entrant indemnifies the Promoter for all loss or damage suffered by the Promoter or any of its affiliated entities for any breach of the above terms.
25. By entering the Promotion, each Entrant licenses and grants the Promoter and its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, fee-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable right to use, reproduce, publish, modify, adapt and display their entry for any purpose, and in any media, including but not limited to future promotional, publicity and marketing purposes, without payment or compensation restriction on use, attribution or liability.
26. Each Entrant consents to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in any medium, worldwide, for an unlimited period of time, without remuneration.
27. Each Entrant acknowledges that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook/Instagram. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook/Instagram and Entrants completely release Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability in connection with this Promotion.
28. Entry and continued participation in the Promotion is dependent on Entrants following and acting in accordance with the Facebook Terms of Service at www.facebook.com/terms.php.
29. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter (including but not limited to by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures) the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to terminate, modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries, as appropriate.
30. Any cost associated with accessing the Promotion website or submitting the entry is the Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an Entrant to automatically enter their details and claim repeatedly is prohibited and will render all claims submitted by that Entrant invalid.
31. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
32. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any correspondence that is late, lost, altered, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, corrupted, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter (including but not limited to Entrant error or omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption or communications failure); (d) any tax liability incurred by an Entrant; or (e) any use of the prize by the winner.
33. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).