We love our ever-versatile avocados in everything! In fact, if they aren’t already… they’re about to become your best kept secret for perfectly soft and deliciously moist baked goodies!
As nature’s butter, our PurpleSkin® and GreenSkin® Avocados offer an alternative to butter or oil. Full of goodness and a flavour combo like no other, these muffins are a delicious treat that you can feel good about as you devour them.
Super quick and simple to make, these Avo Choc Banana Muffins are perfect as an any time snack or lunch box treat!
5 minutes prep
20 minutes cook time
1 ripe PurpleSkin® or GreenSkin® Avocado
2 ripe medium bananas
2 tbsp honey
1 tsp vanilla
2 Cups plain flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup dark choc chips
- Preheat your oven at 180 degrees Celsius
- Blend your avocado, banana, eggs, honey and vanilla in a food processor until smooth
- Mix sifted flour and baking powder in a large bowl
- Gently combine your avocado mix to the dry ingredients including the chocolate chips – avoid over mixing to achieve the perfect muffin texture!
- Spoon into a muffin tray lined with baking paper and pop into the oven for 20-25 minutes
- Leave to cool in the tray before removing them
Serve warm or keep in an airtight container.