Who can resist tacos? This colourful creation will brighten up any table.
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 400g fillets of firm white fish
- 2 GreenSkin® Avocados, pitted and peeled
- 1 lemon
- ½ cup coriander leaves
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- 3 red radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup red cabbage, thinly sliced
- ½ a red onion, thinly sliced
- 12 soft shell tacos / small tortillas
- Olive oil
- 1 jalapeno, thinly sliced (optional)
- Mayonnaise (for drizzling)
- 1/2 cup sour cream, light (to serve)
Tomato salsa (optional)
- 3 ripe tomatoes, diced
- 2 tbsp coarsely chopped coriander
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 small red chilli, finely chopped (optional)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- For the tomato salsa, combine ingredients in a bowl, season to taste and set aside.
- Heat a char grill pan over a high heat. Season fish to taste, drizzle with olive oil and a little lemon juice, then cook for 4-5 minutes. Flip the fish and cook for another 4-5 mins, until just cooked. Allow to rest on a plate for 2-3 minutes.
- Top tortillas with grilled fish, red cabbage, radish slices, red onion, avocado, jalapeno (if using), squeeze of mayo, tomato salsa (if using) and coriander to finish, then wrap them up, serve with lime wedges and eat them straight away.