Wow, what a salad! This deconstructed salad will be a hit with the family or guests, with a stunning combination of flavours complemented by a sweet and tangy dressing. You can even make the salad in advance as the flesh of the GreenSkin®️ GMax®️ Avocados won’t go brown. It also has a smaller seed, giving you more delicious avo to go around. When you cut open a predictably perfect GreenSkin®️ GMax®️ Avocado you’ll want to shout ‘Wooh!’
- 2 GreenSkin®️ GMax®️ Avocados, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 bunch small yellow and red beetroot
- 1 ruby red grapefruit
- 1 navel orange
- 1 red onion
- 100g mixed green leaves
- 50g snow pea sprouts
- 80g marinated goat cheese feta
(we love Meredith Dairy)
- 1/2 ruby red grapefruit juiced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp grainy mustard
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- Pinch sea salt
- Peel the beetroot and steam whole until tender. Check if they are cooked through by poking with a fork. The yellow and red beetroot can be steamed in separate batches to ensure the red colour doesn’t run into the yellow. Allow to cool slightly before adding to the salad. If they are large slice them into halves or quarters.
- Peel the red grapefruit and oranges, slice into thin slices.
- Arrange on a platter the mixed green leaves, snow pea sprouts and red onion, layer over the top the citrus slices and beetroot.
- Add the thinly sliced avocado in fan shapes.
- Crumple the feta over the top and serve.