Who needs a burger bun when you’ve got a GreenSkin®️ GMax™ Avocado! Thanks to its smaller seed, you get even more predictably perfect avocado flesh to use as a sturdy bun for your burger. Whether you’re keto, low-carb, gluten-free or just looking for a lighter meal, this burger is a real winner packed with goodness.
- 4 GreenSkin®️ GMax™ Avocados
- 100g smoked salmon
- 1 carrot, finely shredded
- 1 fresh beetroot, finely shredded
- 1 cucumber, sliced into ribbons
- 50g oak or curly lettuce, rinsed
- 1 1/2 tsp black sesame seeds
- To make the dressing, combine all of the ingredients into a small bowl. Use the back of a fork to squish the capers, stir well to combine and set aside.
- Slice the avocados in half, remove the seeds and gently peel the skins off.
- Slice a small amount off the base of one half off the avocado, so it sits flat and level on a serving board or plate.
- Start layering the burger by adding the lettuce first, followed by the smoked salmon, a good dollop of sauce followed by the remaining ingredients of shredded carrot, beetroot and cucumber ribbons.
- Place the top half of the avocado on, use a burger stick to help hold it in place if it is slipping.
- Sprinkle over with black sesame seeds and serve.